From MorphOS Library
Do you have suggestions or would like to contribute? Please contact:
This page in other languages: Polish
MorphOS - The Lightning OS
- What is MorphOS?
- Hardware Platforms
- Characteristic features
- MorphOS integration
- MorphOS Development
- Developer tools
- 3D graphics
- MorphOS key applications
- Platform expansion
- Who needs MorphOS?
- Useful links
- Historical notes
A five minute read for users familiar with the Commodore Amiga
The core of the MorphOS Library can be found here. Along with the provided manuals, there are several documents designed to help users get the most out of their MorphOS powered computer.
- Fundamentals of MorphOS
- Dictionary of Terms
- Shell: Commands
- Shell: Pattern Matching
- Volume Names
- Tips and Tricks
- Supported Computers
Welcome to the Tutorials section of the MorphOS Library. In this aisle of the library you can find examples and step by step instructions to help get the most out of your MorphOS experience.
- Modifying the User-Startup file
- Dual-boot MorphOS and MacOS X on a Mac Mini G4
- How to write Mails with SimpleMail
- MorphOS External USB Drive Backup Guide
- Scanning with SCANdal
- Recording an LP with Audio Evolution 4
- Passwordless SSH login with RemoteShell
- How to Install Directory Opus Magellan II
In the development section of the MorphOS Library, you can find a collection of helpful articles and tutorials focused on MorphOS software development.
- First steps in MorphOS programming
- Magic User Interface Programming
- In-depth: The New MorphOS Memory System
- Reggae: MorphOS multimedia framework
- An Introduction to MorphOS PPC Assembly
- Advanced Topics
Benchmarks, Reports & Reviews
The MorphOS Link Database is a collection of websites that are of interest to all current and potential future users of MorphOS. For easier navigation, we have separated the list of websites into multiple categories.