From MorphOS Library
Tool for mounting and unmounting disk partitions.
Mounted partitions can be unmounted; unmounted partitions can be mounted manually, or set to automount at boot time.
- Select the wanted device from the Devices list to get its partitions shown on the Partitions list.
- The Mount button mounts the selected partition immediately.
- The Mount on Boot button saves a mountlist file to the DEVS:DOSDrivers directory. Remove the file if you don't want the partition to be mounted at boot anymore.
- The Unmount button unmounts the selected partition immediately.
- The Create Mountlist... button saves a mountlist file to the selected destination.