From MorphOS Library
Disk initialisation and partition management tool.
Used to initialise disks (create MBR/RDB/APM disk layout), create and manage partitions and filesystems, change partition flags (boot priority, automount), etc.
- Click the popup button next to drive model information to select between RDB, MBR, and MAC (APM) layouts.
- Click on the empty space to create new partitions.
- Click any partition to change its properties.
- Partitions can be moved and resized with the partition title bar.
- Changes can be reverted back to the saved settings by left clicking the hard disk icon on the left side.
- New settings are saved only if you click the Save button on the left side.