From MorphOS Library
Remote Desktop client supporting the RDP protocol, as used by MS Windows.
The application directory contains RDesktop (the tool itself) and RDesktopGUI (a graphical user interface for setting various options and arguements when launching rdesktop).
If you have problems connecting to a, for example, Windows 10 machine, you could try this solution at the server side (source):
- Open a Run dialog using Win-R. Type "gpedit.msc" and hit Enter.
- On the left tree view, click on Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Security
- Double-click on the "Require use of specific security layer for remote (RDP) connections" setting on the right.
- Select the "Enabled" radio button
- Select "Negotiate" (or "RDP") from the "Security Layer" drop-down and click OK.
You should also disable the requirement of Network Level Authentication from the Remote Desktop settings in Windows.