From MorphOS Library
Screen grabbing tool.
Allows individual application windows and entire screens to be captured and saved in a variety of resolutions and formats.
- Select a screen (bold text) or a window (normal text) to be grabbed.
- Set the Delay value if you want to have time to activate the grabbed window or open menus or something else on the grabbed screen before the grab gets saved.
- Define name and format for the output file.
- Click the Save button to perform the grabbing.
- The Preview button opens a window with a preview image of the selected screen/window. The preview window allows you to save the image in normal or scaled sizes.
The Grabber utility can be launched from the command line too. Its template is WINDOW/A, FILE/A, FORMAT/A.