From MorphOS Library
SmbFS - Mounts a samba share
Note: If the service-name can not be found it will usually help to add the name to hosts (Found in System preferences) - just add the service name and IP-adress.
A more detailed documentation can be found on the SYS:MorphOS/Locale/Help/english/SmbFS.txt file.
SmbFS WORKGROUP=example VOLUME=Net: USER=morphosuser PASSWORD=example SERVICE=//sambaserver/sharedfiles
Tips for quitting the command if you've started it as a background process:
- With the UnMount command from the shell.
- If you have used the default device name for a samba share, you can unmount the share with the Eject screenbar module.
- It can be quitted from the shell by finding out the process number with the Status command and giving that number to the Break command.
- If you want to do the previous operation automatically for example in a script, you can use the following command (including all the apostrophes and alikes): Break `Status COM "SmbFS '//sambaserver/sharedfiles'"`
- Any program which can send a CTRL-C signal to the program can quit it, for example the TaskManager program.