From MorphOS Library
User Provided Reports
This is a list of hardware compatibility reported by users. It isn't, by any means, a complete list of hardware compatibility, but just individual findings by users that may contain user errors or obsolete information. Please report your findings in this thread at MorphZone, or request an account to the MorphOS Library so you can edit the list yourself.
Note: This list will only be as complete and comprehensive if you, a MorphOS user, report the hardware you have used in conjunction with MorphOS successfully, or unsuccessfully, for it to be included for others to gain the benefit from, and if necessary, possible and/or realistic, for further testing to be undertaken to establish if the hardware can be made functional for all users to enjoy with MorphOS.
This is as much your list, as it is also part of your Official MorphOS Library. Where possible the lists will be maintained in alphabetical order (A-Z), but if you find any errors please let us know so correction(s) can be made.
- Logitech Rumble Pad wired (USB2) - Works in 3.11
- Saitek P380 Dual Analog wired (USB2) - Works in 3.11
- Sony Dualshock 3 (PS3) - Not working in 3.10
- Sony Dualshock 4 (PS4) - Works in 3.10
- Speedlink Competition Pro USB - Works in 3.10
- Thrustmaster 360 Modena Pro Racing Wheel - Works in 3.10 (needs some setup for the ranges from the Poseidon prefs)
- Xbox 360 wired and wireless pads - Works in 3.10 (using a PC USB adapter)
- Xbox One wired pad - Works in 3.10
- Apple A1016 Wireless BlueTooth (BT) keyboard - Works in 3.11 (NOTE: requires a machine which supports paired BT input devices, like Mac mini)
- Logitech UltraX Premium - Works in 3.10
- Rapoo E6300 Ultra-Slim BT keyboard for iPad - Works in 3.10 (NOTE: requires a machine which supports paired BT input devices, like Mac mini)
- Logitech M180 - Works in 3.10
- Logitech M185 - Works in 3.10
- Logitech T-RB22 Wireless Trackball (USB2) - Works in 3.11
- Labtec Optical Mouse 800 - Works in 3.10
- MicroSoft Trackball Explorer v1.0 (USB2) - Works in 3.11 (PS/2->USB2 adapter required)
- Targus AMU3102EU - Works in 3.10
Please mention if the printer is tested with Printer preferences (TurboPrint) or Printers preferences (PPD based direct PostScript printing)
- HP 2500 Color LaserJet - Works in 3.11 (HP_Color LaserJet PostScript capable series, and works in Printers with options of NETPAR:, USBPAR:. For the Printers system it requires the Windows NT (2002) PPD file - HP2500_6.PPD or any other compatible PPD file. Available via these links, either in: ENGLISH or DEUTSCH or ESPANIA or FRANCAIS or ITALIANO.
- Lexmark E342n - Works in 3.10 (HP_LaserJet5series in Printer and Lexmark_E342n_en.PPD in Printers)
- Epson Perfection 1640SU - Works in 3.11 Including recent support for its ADF (Automatic Document Feeder).
USB Audio Devices
- "3D Sound" USB sound card - Works partially in 3.10 (Output works, input doesn't)
- C-Media soundcard (USB2) - Works partially in 3.11 (Output distorted/input untested, device exit locks-up USB)
- Griffin iMic (USB2) - Works partially in 3.11 (Output distorted, input untested, on device exit USB system freezes)